July 22, 2012

Palawan - Puerto Princesa: Day 3 - El Nido Island Hopping

    It was dark when we arrived yesterday and we never had any idea how the place looks like on daytime. The moment I woke up, I asked Ron to come with me outside. I was mesmerized to what I saw the moment I stepped out of the door and on to the balcony. It was a refreshing morning indeed. It was a picturesque landscape of the sand, the sea and the rock formations which look like the same as the rock formations in Caramoan. We were greeted with a very warm morning welcome from El Nido that made our 6 hours of travel worth it. We stayed at Casa El Nido which is part of the package deal Mr. Pepito Donaire arranged for us. As I stroll within the vicinity, I believe that Casa El Nido is one of the best place to stay in El Nido because of it's strategic location that allowed us to see it's beauty at it's best. 













     What a refreshing morning. But the best has yet to come. It was 9:00 in the morning when we started doing the island hopping. It is included in the package along with the packed lunch which was freshly served in one of the islands. 

      And here are the islands we visited:

Cudognon Cave
A small cave within an island



Small Lagoon





Secret Lagoon




Big Lagoon
It was high tide back then so we weren't able to set our feet on this part of El Nido.



Shimizu Island



Pangulasian Island
This is where we had our lunch :)






Intulala Island






Snake Island
The moment our boat docked on this island, 2 dogs immediately approached us. We had pictures with them.  :)






Pinagbuyutan Island




     We head back to Casa El Nido after the island hopping and prepared for the road trip back to Puerto Princesa. I still wish I could go back to this place. A day is not enough. I enjoyed all the lime stones that gave  our pictures a perfect natural backdrop. 

This ends our day 3 in Palawan

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Do you have images of what is inside Casa El Nido? Number of beds per room, the living room, the bathroom. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete